7 + 7 Warranty
- “Warranty” shall mean Pascoe’s 7 +7 Warranty provided by Pascoe’s Gas & Water, Pascoe’s Gas, Water and Electrical and Pascoe’s Renovations.
- “Contractor” shall mean Pascoe’s Gas & Water, Pascoe’s Gas, Water & Electrical and Pascoe’s Renovations.
- “Client” shall mean the Client or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of a Client.
Terms & Conditions:
2) Pascoe’s 7 + 7 Warranty guarantees clients a 7-year Warranty on Products and a 7- year Warranty on Workmanship provided by Pascoe’s. The Pascoe’s 7 +7 Warranty on Products and Workmanship are subject to the following definitions:
- “7-year Warranty on Workmanship” can be defined as:
The Contractor warrants that if the client finds any faults with the Contractor’s workmanship within 7 years after it is conducted, the Contractor will offer a repair of the workmanship for free.
- “7-year Warranty on Products” can be defined as:
The Contractor warrants that if any product supplied or installed by the Contractor fails within 12 months of installation, the Contractor will (at the sole discretion of Contractor) offer a replacement of the product for a new product of the same make and model. Alternatively, the Contractor will repair of the faulty product. If the product is 12 months – 7 years old, the Contractor will repay the value of the product at the age that it fails and will not offer a new replacement for the old product.
3) Conditions that are applicable to the Pascoe’s 7 + 7 Warranty are as follows:
a) The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- Failure on the of the Client to properly maintain any Goods; or
- Failure on the part of the Client to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Contractor; or
- Any use of any Products otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- The continued use of any Products after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent for any reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- Fair wear and tear or by accidental damage caused by the user.
b) The warranty shall cease, and the Contractor shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without the Contactors consent.
- In respect of all claims, the Contractor shall not be liable to compensate the Client for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/products or in properly assessing the Client’s claim.
- For Products not manufactured by the Contractor, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Product. The Contractor shall not be bound by nor responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty given by the manufacturer of the Product.
Participating in any Pascoe’s competitions giveaways voucher activations in Perth, you agreed to be bound to these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Perth metro area over the age of 18 years, excluding our employees and officers or any agency associated with the promotion of the Competition and their immediate families.
- If you breach this clause 1, you will not be eligible to win any prizes.
- Each Pascoe’s offer and competition has separate terms and conditions that will be attached to sales and promotion material.
- A person may enter the Competition by following instructions on advertised material.
- Correctly completing and successfully submitting all information requested including, full name, phone number, and email address.
3) Competition period
- The Competition commencement and conclusion dates will be included in advertisement material
- Winners will be notified by phone.
- A person can enter once within the Competition Period.
- Prices cannot be transferred or sold to third parties
- The winner must book and complete price install within a deadline of 30 days from receiving winning phone call.